GRENDON UNDERWOOD & EDGCOTT PARISH COUNCILS
24th October 2022
Prison Working Group
MOJ APPEAL AGAINST BUCKINGHAMSHIRE COUNCIL REF 22/00125/REF
On 29th September 2022, the Ministry of Justice submitted their appeal against the refusal of their original
planning application, by Buckinghamshire Councils Planning Committee on 24th March 2022.
Consequently, the Anti Prison Working Party has reconvened and can now confirm:
If you objected, you should have been notified by email or post.
- Any previous objections that you have submitted will be put forward to the Planning Inspector who will
- You are welcome to add any fresh evidence to your previous objections. The deadline for further submissions
is the 16th November. Please do not duplicate.
- The appeal will be a public meeting in the new year and will be held in The Gateway in Aylesbury.
- The Prison Working Group is working closely with Buckinghamshire Councils Planning Team who are fully
committed to defending their decision and who have engaged relevant professional expertise.
- In order to view the appeal documents please go to the Buckinghamshire Councils Planning link and
choose the ‘Appeals’ tab from the ‘Simple Search’ page. Use reference no: 22/00125/REF.
The websites of the two Parish Councils will be updated with any new information as we receive it.
For further information please contact: Peter Harper – Edgcott PC Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org